Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Updated all the skin suites

I updated all the skin suites to include the new (or recently activated) StorageMain iLauncher meter. I also did some work on the softkeys for most of the suites (since I now upgraded my hx4700 to WM5 and realized they needed some work).

As usual all upgrades are free. If you bought the suites from Handango you can redownload the files from there and if you bought them from my site you can download them from the fileserver.

A new feature: You can download the suites from the fileserver even if you bought them from Handango. Use the email address you used at Handago when making the purchase and your Handango order reference number as key. If you bought the Exclusive Skin Collection use your Handango order reference number as key for each of the skin suites.

We implemented this since Handango apparently has started charging people when they try to re-download files after a month after the purchase. Don't buy the Handango download extort...er...protection! :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Juni.
I am using your WA2 theme 'Document'.
It's a great!
Thank you Juni :)


I hope that you are happy, everyday.

from seoul

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Juni.

I've been using your Black & White skin for about a month and have been very happy with it. I have a T-Mobile MDA, and just recently flashed my ROM to a newer version. Since then, my signal strength icon is not skinning any more. Any idea on how to fix it? BTW, I am also running Wisbar Advance 2, if that makes a difference (I was running that with the old ROM as well).

I also run spb Pocket Plus--that is being skinned, except for the tabs. They are skinned on your pics of the skin, so any reason why they aren't skinning for me?

Thanks.

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the skins and got SWDeluxe thru Handango.
You mention here that it is possible to get the update via your server but I can't find anywhere to download it from.
Please help. - Regards

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your collection of the skin suite is magnificent! Well, I didn't have my pocket pc skinned with it, though. And what I expect is for skins, which are free, to keep up with Pocketbreeze 5 because two or more default icons don't suit the entire set of present suites. Well, I am sure it's not likely to happen. Just an idea. :)

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Juni.

I've been using your skins and skinsuites for many years now. My PDA is the best looking anywhere in town because of you.

In an earlier comment 'Anonymous' mentioned that upgrades are available to people who have bought skin suites, but no link has been left on any of your sites or instructions on where/how to download them. I would love to download the upgraded skins but how?

Thanks and by the way keep up the good work and my favourite skin is Navigator.

From GTX, UK.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home