Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Exclusive collection vol. 1

I've gotten requests to put together a package of all exclusive skin suites so here it is. :)



You'll get all the exclusive skin suites I've made so far:

- SWDeluxe Skin Suite
- Black&White Skin Suite
- Navigator Skin Suite
- SBSHDeluxe Skin Suite
- SciFi Skin Suite

Of course, it is cheaper than buying them separately :).

Read more about the collection here: The Exclusive Skin Collection vol. 1

You can buy the collection from my site or Handango.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, but I have enough money to buy the collection ;)

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the collection and they are really beautiful!

However, I mainly use the SWDeluxe Skin Suite only as the color theme would be more matching with the Phone Pad and Password screen on my Atom.

Look for a while but still no luck, is there a way to change the skin on these 2 components actually?

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home