Sunday, February 20, 2005

SWDeluxe v2 released!

Took a while but now the VGA version of SWDeluxe has been released. It includes skins for Wisbar Advance 2, PocketBreeze, ContactBreeze, Spb Pocket Plus 2, Windows Mobile Today, WeatherPanel, Spb Weather and PocketWeather.

This is a free upgrade. If you bought it from Handango you can go there and redownload the file (make sure the file is named swdeluxe2.zip. Sometimes Handango is a bit slow in updating products). If you bought it from my site you'll get an email asking if you want the upgrade. The file is quite big, the upgrade is around 5 megs and the whole suite is almost 10 megs. Please allow us time to process the requests - there is only one person doing it (God bless my wife).

Get SWDeluxe!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I would have purchased this via Paypal. Handango's refrence number shows being invalid even though I have the email to prove otherwise. I emailed them...not very hopeful...they have a bad rep for not getting things right.

1:40 AM  
Blogger juni said...

I had an issue with handango, and it took them a couple of months to fix it :(

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I got lucky....they replied in a couple of days with a correct refrence number.

Great skins, Juni! I can't wait to get a VGA device just so that I can show them off ;)

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home