Saturday, March 22, 2008

SWDeluxe and SBSHDeluxe skin suites updated

I'm proud to announce that SWDeluxe and SBSHDeluxe has been updated.



The biggest update is a new Wisbar Advance 3 skin. I've also updated the PocketWeather weather icons and added a custom today layout (using "large" icons). Both VGA and QVGA got "tiny" icons - which are used for example in the PocketBreeze calendar view.

To find out more about these skin suites you may visit my site:

SWDeluxe Skin Suite

and

SBSHDeluxe Skin Suite

The updates are free for registered users (due to changes in the download site you may or may not have to add HD in front of your key: HDxxxxxxx).

I would also like to thank my wife for all the hard work she did in working on putting it all together and updating instructions and a lot more which let me concentrate on doing the graphics. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout
of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot
of text for only having one or 2 pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Also visit my blog post :: Lift serum pro review

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home